To make the poster, I used Adobe Photoshop. I learnt new tools and effect from using this, such as using the filter tool to give the picture effects. For my poster I used the Note Paper tool. By using this image:
I used the Note Paper tool:
To create this:
After, I added text to describe the music by using reviews and stars from MTV and Kerrang and also information about release dates. I also added images from music companies like iTunes and Warner Music Group to give it more of a proffessional look. This was the overall outcome:

I really liked what I did to create the poster and how the final outcome looked. I believed it went well with the brand of the music video and the picture of the two main characters of the video suggests what the audience would expect from the video. You are not to sure what is happening in the picture, whether theyre kissing or arguing so it shows intrigue and curiousity for the audience.


No comments:
Post a Comment